Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Let me know what you would like to see on a forum

Go down 
+4
skinrot
Naidea
dotty
Ireella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ireella
Admin
Ireella

Let me know what you would like to see on a forum Empty
PostSubject: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

As the topic title suggest, share ur thoughts. What can be better, what should be added
, what would you like to see here?
Back to top Go down
https://goaz.forumotion.com
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:
As the topic title suggest, share ur thoughts. What can be better, what should be added

butt secks? jk jk im too drunk to think properly ill post sth tomorrow Smile i just wanted to post (troll moar)
nice forum reenab Razz
Back to top Go down
Naidea

Naidea

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:47 pm

dotty wrote:
Admin wrote:

butt secks? jk jk im too drunk to think properly ill post sth tomorrow Smile i just wanted to post (troll moar)
nice forum reenab Razz

lol! LMAO Dotty, You're a nutt! Razz

Ree, You did a great job on the forums!!!! I love it! cheers

What would I like to see? Maybe some help with Talent Trees would be nice! We should also have a section for guild schedule so we can plan guild raids and the like. I'm sure I'll come up with something more helpful later. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Arranell
Ireella
Admin
Ireella

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Dot probaly got locked into a liquor store and is playing on a laptop in there bounce
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 am

I think we need a regular old "BS" section.

Flashing back to one of the Deli forums we had, I think can use a "This guy camped me, can someone post a SS of you getting revenge on his arse for me"... section. rabbit
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am

Ireella wrote:
Dot probaly got locked into a liquor store and is playing on a laptop in there bounce

can u arrange that for me pls Smile that sounds like heaven :DD cheers
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm

can u make an introduction thread pls ree, something to say who we are, so newbies can introduce too, it breaks the ice Smile
Back to top Go down
Calord

Calord

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

I think we should change the guild banner on top of the forums. It seems very unfriendly to nature lovers, since it has an angry person on fire. We all know that fire burns trees and that is NOT GOOD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ireella
Admin
Ireella

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 am

Calord wrote:
It seems very unfriendly to nature lovers, since it has an angry person on fire.
Who do you think made it...
Back to top Go down
Phanty

Phanty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

I find it to my liking, a bit too shiny but yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Phanty wrote:
I find it to my liking, a bit too shiny but yeah Very Happy
u wantz my precious? Razz
Back to top Go down
Calord

Calord

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Ireella wrote:
Calord wrote:
It seems very unfriendly to nature lovers, since it has an angry person on fire.

Did silv make the forums? i say we remake it then, since silv is a no good tree hater!
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Calord wrote:
Ireella wrote:
Calord wrote:

Did silv make the forums? i say we remake it then, since silv is a no good tree hater!

.... in that case
Spoiler:

Yeh something like that... Lol, should make a section for introductions that would help alot in my eyes... Like skinny said to break the ice.
Spoiler:
afro
Back to top Go down
Saladin

Saladin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 am

ya intro. is nice i also suggest two things first to make link of our forum in spermik forum site as intro. And commercailing us, second we need to make guild videoclip most decent guilds do that ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Saladin wrote:
ya intro. is nice i also suggest two things first to make link of our forum in spermik forum site as intro. And commercailing us, second we need to make guild videoclip most decent guilds do that ... Cool
What exactly do you mean 'Video Clip'?
Can schedule Guild to let me film certain things and i can edit them into a vid to add.
Back to top Go down
Saladin

Saladin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 am

Paradoxius wrote:
Saladin wrote:
What exactly do you mean 'Video Clip'?
Can schedule Guild to let me film certain things and i can edit them into a vid to add.

yes thats wat i mean para and u will be perfect director Cool i can help in making the idea and guildish share in acting it ingame lots of guilds do that as an event and in the same time its like advertising for our guild to not withoustanding its FUN !! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Saladin

Saladin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am

and ree why dont we make a topic link our personal photos in so we can now how we look like for each other like that post in spermik with the name how wowers look like and plz big clear photos wanna know how u look like guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

I think we could use a media area, Were we can add music and such for ppl to listen too, and such. lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Paradoxius wrote:
I think we could use a media area, Were we can add music and such for ppl to listen too, and such. lol! elephant

good idea i think, we live in a multimedia world goddamnit!
Back to top Go down
Phanty

Phanty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 am

and also remove this retarded smileys lol
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Sadly, I would like to see more ppl trolling the forums.

Can i suggest we try and make some guild activities and make them sign up on the forum for them?

First one maybe destroying all horde (vendors, flight master, lamers, etc) in Thrallmar. This would let everyone 58+ join.
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm

hmm skinny , i think you have hit on a goldmine

lets do a daily rape horde village

senjin tomorro

xraods day after etc etc

u gotta sign up on forum or u aint coming

i like it Smile

//edit: mabbe make it sat sun only as week days ofc numbers are down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know what you would like to see on a forum   Let me know what you would like to see on a forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me know what you would like to see on a forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: General World of Warcraft :: General-
Jump to: