Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradoxius

Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Empty
PostSubject: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah here's my first attempt at pointillism... i THINK i did good though to be a child still, and for the first time lol

Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Fdtwtg
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 am

damn dude, that self portrait musta taken hours! Razz I woulda got bored verrrrry quickly Razz
Back to top Go down
Phanty

Phanty

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am

I think you did a great job, post more as you draw it!

oh and post a thumbnail would you please.
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks.. lol yeh dotty it took me a good while, but not too long... and its not exactly THE best... Wish i knew how to do Thimbnails phanty Sad) or else i would.... i got a really nice Ink i did that i'll get pics of soon, but atm im Grounded... so yeh... won't have internet unless i cheat it.
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

dotty wrote:
damn dude, that self portrait musta taken hours! Razz I woulda got bored verrrrry quickly Razz

... Lol, Self portrait? :X just noticed that... its of one of the Monsters of the Schism - Tool, Music vid.
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 pm

here is some portrait I've made:)
hope u like it
oh and is hand draw, with no special pens or something..is just a pencil and a paper Smile
Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Imgjb.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

first tatoo I've made
Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Tatooorlando.th

and this is some killing time at school
Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Alecs1244.th

Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

:O Really like the Notebook one... wow that tat is amazing aswell... how old are you again? lol
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I just updated my profile, I made it just now ...ike 30 mins ago so now I had time to get into detailes Smile
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Good show, good show Razz
Back to top Go down
vladzote

vladzote

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 am

how much do you charge for a tatoo? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att   Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Art i've done for school.. that are mostly My first att
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: Off-Topic :: Art-
Jump to: