Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tofux

Tofux

Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please Empty
PostSubject: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, I got 2 questions. There they go:

1.- Does guild has a Teamspeak Server? If we do then what is the address? Because I can't find it in the info tab ingame.

2.- A friend wants to play but he is a MAC user and he doesn't know how to patch up his game because blizzard installer now jumps from 3.0.1 to 4.0.X so he can't use launcher to update his game.
We looked in many sites and places but we cant find how to patch his game up, besides, Youtube tutorials are useless ¬¬
Of course I will add him to GoA lol!

Thank you in advance for your answers and cya guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Blargh.... I`m too le tired to look up all patches for ya, but, yeah, i did same with my friend last week. I had to help her patch up from 3.0.9 to 3.5.5a. I would say its easier to download new game than patch it. Took us whole day cause we downloaded wrong patches every now and then etc. So just look up something here:
http://thepiratebay.org/search/world%20of%20warcraft%203.5.5a/0/7/0

About teamspeak, im almost sure we had a topic in forums already. Thing bout TS is that we aint got our own server, but we have a channel on spermiks server, which is being used only when guild is doing naxx, but you could try to change it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I know they do have a server, not sure how much its up and you need a specific TS version to join Shocked but it would be good to have this info on the forums anyhow... I personally wouldn't mind hosting the server for the european users.. and someone can sort a server for US times. Mainly cus I do have my PC on alot!
I still need to get myself a mic + headphone combo, but as soon as I do I'll be on TS alot.. and you can hear my rubbish english accent lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:31 pm

And heres my promised link:
https://goaz.forumotion.com/t59-teamspeak

And, btw, Thor, get those headphones asap, cause you still havent invited me on skype, even though you dont need headphones for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

So Ego, you say I should download the torrent that includes all game and patchs and then change the realmlist.wtf? And that works for MAC and other OS?
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

If its just MAC TS stuff, ask para. He has a MAC and got Teamspeak2 working. Something about codex you have to do special
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:24 pm

/facepalm
Skin the MAC thing its the patches for WoW because we can't use WoW launcher now to update like I did, it patches directly from whatever version you got to 4.0.X
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:18 am

/spit Tofux

I wasn't sure so I said "if its just a MAC TS stuff..

either way, para (and think Calord) are MAC Lusers, ask them about wow patches and such. Surreal too, but hes not online yet, but he just redid his if you have his MSN.
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

hey "MAC Lusers", do you know how to patch up the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please   Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Teamspeak and MAC manual patching please
Page 1 of 1