Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Meh some more art...

Go down 
+2
skinrot
Paradoxius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradoxius

Meh some more art... Empty
PostSubject: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Meh some more art... 2qbyrua
I call this one Goat Man
Meh some more art... 5akklg
This one is Mind Fuck
Meh some more art... Zwhi85
"The beast at your backdoor"
Meh some more art... 23vgbb5
Shade'n'Water
Meh some more art... 2r2odo8
Random Doodles
Meh some more art... 30jk4ll
When the Sky Breaks

EDIT: Yes i noticed i did a few as thumbnails and not defaults.. if ya wanna see better pics let me know.
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 pm

I want more of Pers drawings not these :-D
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm

skinrot wrote:
Sorry perse blows me out of the water, lol
Back to top Go down
Phanty

Phanty

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm

to be honest I don't really like these, however couple of them are not bad.

Actually, I think you have potential but you can't seem to grasp what's "yours", just my humble opinion, don't let me affect your art, I'm probably the last person to be asked opinion about paintings. I have yet to fall in love with some painter, what I've seen so far didn't impress me much. not that I don't liked them, I was just like "nice painting, kinda". probably my problem is that I try to find some hidden concept in paintings, (and can't appriatiate the painting if I can't find it (the concept)), which I often can't seem to do, probably because there often is none.

If i were you, I would try out some variety inside your field, just a small rookie advice, somebody who understands the subject better may tell you something entirely different.

p.s. how old are you?

edit: just noticed the age indicator, and I guessed it heh

Last edited by Phanty on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Phanty wrote:
to be honest I don't really like these, however couple of them are not bad.

Actually, I think you have potential but you can't seem to grasp what's "yours", just my humble opinion, don't let me affect your art, I'm probably the last person to be asked opinion about paintings. I have yet to fall in love with some painter, what I've seen so far didn't impress me much. not that I don't liked them, I was just like "nice painting, kinda". probably my problem is that I try to find some hidden concept in paintings, (and can't appriatiate the painting if I can't find it (the concept)), which I often can't seem to do, probably because there often is none.

If i were you, I would try out some variety inside your field, just a small rookie advice, somebody who understands the subject better may tell you something entirely different.

p.s. how old are you?

Well i do art as a Outlet, I have a very stressful life... and with out it or music I'd always be raging on someone, and they all have certain meanings to me, and i put my emotions into art more than looks, Im turning 16 next week btw.
Back to top Go down
Phanty

Phanty

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:26 pm

I see, one can tell some shadow of depression from those. anyway, keep posting them Wink
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Meh some more art... 35a6mna
Here's a tattoo im getting this summer that i made, that resembles the freedom i'll be gaining for myself whenever i move out of my hell-hole of a home. Anyways, Made this in like 5mins and was very happy with it
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Paradoxius wrote:
skinrot wrote:
Sorry perse blows me out of the water, lol

i can but bow to my adoring public (sorry hijaking ur post para) but the masses demand my genious, i have 30 seconds free tomorrow so i shall portray in finest greyscale the story of skinrot the misguided gender unspecific rogue Smile

I hope you all look forward to it, as i shall be selling it on ebay shortly after its first viewing.

NB: If you wish to place an order pls send and email to areyoufuckingseriousimmaripyourarseoff.goturpw.com

thx all Smile
Back to top Go down
Calord

Calord

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:19 pm

nice tatoo design, i like the birds, it's very nature like Razz
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Gender what??!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

skinrot wrote:
Gender what??!?!?!!

eh?

skinrot what?

O.o

( i forgot all about teh story on skinrot, as i have alota college work to do ill be working on the story of skinrot (pictoral) tomorro, sod college, it sux Razz
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 pm

I like the feather,,,the rest freaks me out to be honest

to dark, to sadistic, to freaky, I would sugest to get some help...but that's my opinion only ...
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

alexmx wrote:
I like the feather,,,the rest freaks me out to be honest

to dark, to sadistic, to freaky, I would sugest to get some help...but that's my opinion only ...

Well, My style is pretty dark... but i think thats just psychological from where my childhood has been a hell-hole from the beginning...
I really like the portrait you did btw Alexm Very Happy From these that i shown My favorite was the Feather one too. Working on some sketches right now actually, for a painting im doing for someone soon. I'm not much of a color person, but I'm sure it'll turn out Lovely.
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:03 pm

I don't particualy like to pain in colors either...si u'll see that most of my pics are black&wite
and u should try somthing more creative with less brain matter spread out all over the place..
try geting inspired from nature, it always helps me
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Alot of things i do anymore have been, Not gotten my scanner fixed to do so though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh some more art...   Meh some more art... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meh some more art...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: Off-Topic :: Art-
Jump to: