Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Game of Thrones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 am

I highly suggest to anyone to watch this Tv Series:- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

It stars Sean Bean and anyone who is a fan of LoTR, or anything fantasy would like this really. I'm sure all you guys would, as we do all play WoW ^^.

If your unable to watch it on tele you can find it online. *cough*Here*cough*

Have you already seen it? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Aragonath

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Boromir shouldn't have died!
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm

i have a priest to gear up! And what if i dont understand english, Thor? What then? can you find me same series in russian, huh? Haa haa, i guess ill check em in some rainy day, when server will be down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am

OMFG dont dont dont spoiler it!! I"m two weeks behind saving them for vacation!!!
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Don't worry Skin, he's just talking about when Boromir dies in LoTR *Kicks Arag*.... and Ego if you carn't understand spoken english, this will probably help, so watch it Very Happy. Otherwise Ill make a dubbed version with my best russian sounding accent Laughing. Still need to get a mic aswell.. it will happen one day but then at least you can hear me speak, and learn that way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Your really a real candy, Thor! But i was just kidding.. I understand spoken English perfectly. Although... Sometimes i got problems understanding people who speak English (Uk). For example Temple... In naxx we did together i couldnt understand a thing he said. >.< Or that old guy in Dorean Greg movie... Not a single word. Haa haa
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 am

lol ego i know alota russian words!!
but only swears ( lots and lots of them ) Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Aragonath

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:51 am

I WAS thinking about LOTR when I said that because I see now what a awesome knight Sean Bean makes!!!! Don't worry It wasn't a spoiler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: Off-Topic :: BS-
Jump to: