Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradoxius

Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. Empty
PostSubject: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Well, I've came to terms with myself and my present state of life.
And i don't think I'll be coming back to wow, maybe ever.
:/ Im gonna miss all of the guild and the shenanigans and sorts.
I granted Skin My Accounts already, so incase if I do end up playing again I know they're in good hands.
Here's my Msn (Incase anyone wants to get/keep in touch with me.)

Msn: one_ov_no_one29@hotmail.com

Hopefully, no one will forget about me, though I see it hard of happening (from which I've been told by a certain someone stroking my ego *Cough*).
Anyways, keep in touch, I wish you all luck, and too GoA. Smile

1 2 3

A new path awaits me.
Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 am

Paradoxius wrote:
Hopefully, no one will forget about me,

I dont remember u. jk

Happy wow vacation
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

HAHA, I had to lie like a rug to make him think ppl remembered him at all.
Back to top Go down
Juniorknight

Juniorknight

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

welcome back para
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/juniorthy123456
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Linktoheaven wrote:
Paradoxius wrote:
Hopefully, no one will forget about me,

I dont remember u. jk

Happy wow vacation

haha thanks Link Razz And I don't think I am coming back Jr. I don't have the time to play wow anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

Para, we will miss you. I still got you on msn to talk if I manage to see you online.

Now, going to my main reason for the post: I was going to make a topic for the same reason as Para, but I saw his topic so I will just reply and make my post here:

I miss you guys a lot, I've been of for maybe a month or more (my last log-ins were just to check mail and say hi). Actually last time I logged Remnant was coming back to WoW and he was an active player when I started at GoA.

I'm not giving out my acc because I will sure be back someday but it won't be any soon I think. Maybe Krausex will bother me to keep playing (since we are friends from school) and I will eventually be back but I'm just saying goodbye maenwhile and I hope I can join you guys again.

I will be starting a new school year tomorrow and I will be very busy but maybe I will be able to have some WoW breaks on weekends or some busy days.

I wish the best to you guys and to guild to keep moving on, improving (even though I can't see how it may improve), and getting more members. Have fun and ejoy WoW for me Very Happy

Edit: I logged to check the thread... No one said good bye to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.   Grave Salutations.   A Paradoxius story. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave Salutations. A Paradoxius story.
Page 1 of 1