Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juniorknight

Juniorknight

THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

WHERE ALL THE PPLS AT ME SO LONELY IN SPERMIK SO IF YALL GET ON PM OR MSG WHERE YALL AT AND CHAR NAMES Sad(((((( SO SAD Sad((((((
XDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/juniorthy123456
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 pm

hey man WB how u doin ? Very Happy
i think everybody or most of the ppl moved to another server (monster wow )
and i dont think anybody checks this page anymore .. i know some do ( cause i see that the number of views keeps increasing) but they dont post anything xD
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Hah. I do once in a blue moon but not really sure where the majority of the guild went... I have taken myself onto new pastures in the realms of SWtoR, well at least when I have time ^^. I hope your all doing good and having a decent 2012 so far!!

Keep this forum alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pauljones

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Hey guys, if anybody reads this post, it's been awhile since I've played World of Warcraft, but now I have it reinstalled all shiny with Cataclysm. With the new private server (MonsterWoW), which specific realm on monsterwow did everyone wind up settling in?
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

Pauljones wrote:
Hey guys, if anybody reads this post, it's been awhile since I've played World of Warcraft, but now I have it reinstalled all shiny with Cataclysm. With the new private server (MonsterWoW), which specific realm on monsterwow did everyone wind up settling in?

WB paul .. don't know if u remember me Very Happy
u should ask Skin about monster wow hes there and got a few 85s already Smile
Back to top Go down
Pauljones

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Safiso!! Yes, I remember you, along with most of the ol' guildies I came into contact with. Junior did give me an invite to the guild on monsterwow, so I am now a lowbie trying to level to 85 Shocked . This is going to be so much fun lol!

Oh, and I did reserve my old Death Knight name for whenever I hit 55, but first thing is to focus on my little Shaman, and get used to the higher leveling rate.
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Pauljones wrote:
Safiso!! Yes, I remember you, along with most of the ol' guildies I came into contact with. Junior did give me an invite to the guild on monsterwow, so I am now a lowbie trying to level to 85 Shocked . This is going to be so much fun lol!

Oh, and I did reserve my old Death Knight name for whenever I hit 55, but first thing is to focus on my little Shaman, and get used to the higher leveling rate.

cool .. sounds like alota fun ... good luck with the new chars Very Happy
have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK   THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GRAND MASTA IS BACK
Page 1 of 1