Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Code Of Conduct

Go down 
+47
Paradoxius
vladzote
Deathoracle
Gnoum
Kalidar
Paco
Neosinnz
alexmx
Roon
Baal
Zoran
Despot
Thoriggs
Jukale
Andrick
dotty
Calord
Sherah
Ireella
pickleboy
Saladin
Twohand
hellock
Altie
Magellan
Conrad
Sylleea/Pyromaniak
Aragonath
BurningFire
Rinor
lavaboy
Remnant
Vorem
Egotheist
Linktoheaven
Uthorn
Ulverian
Temple
Dylar
halcar
safiso
coolclan
Tofux
Morcia
Lrdraziel
skinrot
norse
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
norse

norse

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 pm

[img]Code Of Conduct Images7q[/img]

Guardians Of Azeroth Code Of Conduct

1.) No Negativity- This is a positive place to come have fun and enjoy time with friends and family.
2.) Do not insult others- Treat others the way you would like to be treated please.
3.) Be respectful of others in raids/instances/events - Guild or Non-Guild- Please remember not all players are as experienced as others.
4.) Please respect the guild vault- It is there to help out our members but please remember to donate when possible. It dosen't spawn items and money itself.
5.) Please use appropriate language in guild chat.- Please remember we are not all adults and what may be appropriate for some may not be appropriate for their children
6.) Problems or concerns need to be brought to the attention of a noble or noble commander. They will listen to the problem and take care of it as needed. If you still don't feel that the problem was addresed to your satisfaction feel free to contact the guild master. He has final decission however that may be.

This is all that we ask of our guild members. If you should choose to ignore these rules the following will apply:

1. The 1st time you will be issued a warning and told why and what you did to deserve the warning.
2. The 2nd time you will be demoted to the rank of initiate untill it deemed appropriate for promotion.
3. The 3rd time you will be removed from the guild for a ban of 30 days in which you can return. However, if there continues to be a problem with your guild activity you will be removed from the guild and be put on a do not return list. - This does include all Alt players that are currently in the guild -
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Lrdraziel

Lrdraziel

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 am

Sounds good... the key is getting officers to help, and if they won't it might be time for others to prove themselves worthy of the position.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DamonsArmory
Morcia

Morcia

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:22 pm

read. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Fair enough.
Read lol!
And dont kick my alts either please (Thetofux, Thronar, Tehdruid and Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
coolclan

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 pm

another thing here, IF YOU DO NOT LOGIN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 21 DAYS YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM GUILD NO EXCEPTIONS
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

i read the rules and i like them but cc , i think that ppl should have more than 21 days.... Razz
i mean sometimes u plan on leaving for 2 months and u might forget to log in once every 21 days...
Back to top Go down
halcar

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

i read
Back to top Go down
Dylar

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am

k done i read it study
Back to top Go down
Temple

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Ulverian

Ulverian

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am

got it ^^
Back to top Go down
Uthorn

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 am

ok... i read it..
Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

read it
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 am

Kind of read them, but i find this sysem of "read or be kicked" more than just silly, but got no mood to debate about this topic, just giving my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vorem

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am

read. And so did everyone who has "Vorem's Alt" in their description box. btw, why didn't we just put this in our guild info box?
Back to top Go down
Remnant

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Gotcha!   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 am

Read the rules, plan to abide by them.

Peace with Remnant. farao
Back to top Go down
lavaboy

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 am

I have read and understood the rules of this guild Smile I shall follow them until death do us part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rinor

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: I read em   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 am

je les ai lu
Back to top Go down
BurningFire

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 pm

I have read and understood the rules, if i disobey i clearly know what will happen. and BTW nice forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Aragonath

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

I managed to read it and I agree to follow its terms.
Back to top Go down
Sylleea/Pyromaniak

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Okay i read rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Conrad

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Done me scurvy mateys! Now lets setsail and pray for fair winds! Arrrrrrr! scratch
Back to top Go down
Magellan

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 pm

I have read the terms and agreed upon them
Back to top Go down
Altie

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:56 pm

affraid study cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
hellock

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm

read Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code Of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Of Conduct   Code Of Conduct Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Of Conduct
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: General World of Warcraft :: Guild rules-
Jump to: