Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

time lost proto drake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple

time lost proto drake Empty
PostSubject: time lost proto drake   time lost proto drake EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110910180712.jpg/

First thing you need to know about this beast is that everything you might have read on wowhead or wowwiki is wrong. Disregard all of that, since on our server its completely different. Now, normally it would patrol along its designated route (you might have seen that on wowhead or if you have the AddOn called RareMobsOverlay), flying 15 to 80 ft above the ground. That's on retail. Here, things are rather different.

Instead of patrolling (or flying at all) it has four spawn points. Those points are the same for Vyragosa, you could say they share a spawn to some extent. That's because every time Vyragosa is killed, there is a chance that instead of her respawning, on one of those same locations the Drake will be spawned. The respawn time is completely random as far as i know, although im not really sure. I can confirm, however, out of personal experience, that it's definetly not the same every time, and can vary from about 3-4 hours to 12 or maybe even more.

Other than that, the only thing you need to know are the spawn locations:

The red spots on the map represent the spawn locations. I'd recommend checking those every 12 hours or so (for example, first thing when you turn on the PC in the morning and last before you go to bed/out/dinner etc. in the evening). The other colors you see are what the aforementioned AddOn shows. The cyan trail is where the Drake would patrol on retail.

And that's pretty much it If instead of the drake you meet Vyragosa, make sure you kill her so that the respawn timer will start. And be prepared, both of them tend to hit like a truck Good luck and happy drake hunting ^^

Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: time lost proto drake   time lost proto drake EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

PostSubject: Re: time lost proto drake   time lost proto drake EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:04 pm

So, at Spermik the drake will only spawn at the red spots in the picture and won't move?
Well that's my only question and thank you I will try to find it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time lost proto drake   time lost proto drake Empty

Back to top Go down

time lost proto drake
Page 1 of 1