Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Polarbear in the stable.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egotheist

Egotheist

Polarbear in the stable. Empty
PostSubject: Polarbear in the stable.   Polarbear in the stable. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey, people!
Didnt find a specific topic about introductions, so i decided to spam it here. My nickname is Egotheist, as my forum name already says and i play a dwarf hunter. My real name is Robert and i come from beautiful country of Latvia. Some of you already know me, because i was a former member of genesis, until got kicked out of guild, for "misunderstandings", or for being too arrogant, or because someone didnt like me, there are multipple opinions, but that doesnt really matter. Also have done some raiding together with GoA members, mainly with Link, and i dont really know what else i could say, only thing is that - i am really talkative, which some of you could have already noticed in guild chat, and eventually i love to brag, so be prepared for that! Razz
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Polarbear in the stable.   Polarbear in the stable. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh boy, a /g flooder :-0

welcome into the guild.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll rub ppl the wrong way no mater where you go in life. Just be who you are and well be nice too tho affraid
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Polarbear in the stable.   Polarbear in the stable. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 am

Haa haa, thanks. And if anyone was on yesterday (today) about 2 am, it wasnt me it was my evil drunk twin online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polarbear in the stable.   Polarbear in the stable. Empty

Back to top Go down

Polarbear in the stable.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: General World of Warcraft :: General-
Jump to: