Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Meeeeee! I won't bite....

Go down 
+2
vladzote
Thoriggs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

Meeeeee! I won't bite.... Empty
PostSubject: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Ok here I am on a bar crawl with my University mates, Hence the reason for the custom T-shirts for everyone to write on.. you like my drawn 80's style mario and thundercats?? I've also got Mr. T drawn on but you cannot see that!

Anyway, you can now put a face to the dwarf, so here you go!

Meeeeee! I won't bite.... 75182_10150325774845054_751795053_15759069_6385619_n

Looking forward to the rest of your mugs Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
vladzote

vladzote

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 am

This is a photo a friend made when i was trying on a jacket :
[img]Meeeeee! I won't bite.... 04032012[/img]
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 am

nice one zote, u look just fine affraid Razz
Back to top Go down
Neosinnz

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 am

i can see half of Mr. T thor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 am

Whaaat, I just realised Zote put his pic in this thread lol. It does make sence to put them all in the one thread but I was told to make a seperate one with your pic in.. I dnt really mind if you keep it here thou, just saying ;p.

annnnd Neo what you on about? You mean the front half yeh? or just half the picture Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
vladzote

vladzote

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 am

sory thor ,i didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Neosinnz

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 am

Thoriggs wrote:
Whaaat, I just realised Zote put his pic in this thread lol. It does make sence to put them all in the one thread but I was told to make a seperate one with your pic in.. I dnt really mind if you keep it here thou, just saying ;p.

annnnd Neo what you on about? You mean the front half yeh? or just half the picture Shocked lol

i see half of Mr. T, its on the right side of the picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Ohhh your making sence now lol! well if your interested here's me part way through drawing the stuff on the tee...

Meeeeee! I won't bite.... 60429_436732836676_685801676_5845588_4074819_n

and if you think mario looks rubbish, you've never obviously played mario when he was 8-bits of glory!
Back to top Go down
Neosinnz

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:24 pm

wheres pacman? you forgot pacman!
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Thoriggs, great shirt.

Reminds me of my younger sons shirt he "drew up" about Runescape.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Heh cheers skin Very Happy.. You'll probably remember them too if you weren't "too old" for it at that stage.. well maybe not the A-Team but you know what I mean lol! Ohh yeee runescape, what did he draw? I never got to play the game but a friend of mine back in college used to bang on about it all the time claiming its "better than WoW" and "We'd never understand" lol.

... and Neo, I didn't put pacman on for the sole reason I never played it for the few years I was alive in the 80s, hence the "My" part Wink.
If your thinking what the hell was your mum doing letting you watch stuff like the A-Team when you were that age, well my mum never gave a shit about what I watched on the tele, even used to see numerous amounts of deaths and murders in her crime dramas she is so fond of. Dnt think it had a major effect on me really..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Neosinnz

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 am

Thoriggs wrote:
Heh cheers skin Very Happy.. You'll probably remember them too if you weren't "too old" for it at that stage.. well maybe not the A-Team but you know what I mean lol! Ohh yeee runescape, what did he draw? I never got to play the game but a friend of mine back in college used to bang on about it all the time claiming its "better than WoW" and "We'd never understand" lol.

... and Neo, I didn't put pacman on for the sole reason I never played it for the few years I was alive in the 80s, hence the "My" part Wink.
If your thinking what the hell was your mum doing letting you watch stuff like the A-Team when you were that age, well my mum never gave a shit about what I watched on the tele, even used to see numerous amounts of deaths and murders in her crime dramas she is so fond of. Dnt think it had a major effect on me really..... Wink

i wasnt even alive in the 80s!!!!!! so i wasnt thinking that cuz ive never watched it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 am

Lol! I know that Neo, I just meant if you ever saw the TV series after that point sometime when you were alive lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Omg hahah Thor.... I love that shirt, i was bron in mid 90's but i love the 80's Razz
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 pm

WTF Thoriggs, I know the A-Team. I love it when a plan comes together!!

I've forgotten more about bad TV then you guys know haha.

Fall Guy, TJ Hooker, Battlestar Galactica (the original one), WONDERWOMAN... etc etc.
Hmm, I think all the shows I watched had hotties in them... Wait, Simon and Simon, was their secretary hot?

Para said "BRON" so how about connecting Remington Steele to that typo! haha.

Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Yeah!! lol typos for the win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeee! I won't bite....   Meeeeee! I won't bite.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeeeee! I won't bite....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: Off-Topic :: What guildies look like-
Jump to: