Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remnant

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 am

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Ad_tyl10
Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Mechri10

Last edited by Remnant on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Picture of Myself for reference)
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 am

Woaw, your a really good drawer. Its pretty hard to draw yourself, although i havent really tried that, but i can kind of imagine sitting near mirror or a photo, and trying to draw my face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remnant

PostSubject: Some more characters   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 am

A drawing my friend and me created. Half the cast of characters in my old book Abandoned Destinies, Main character on right with long hair is Teroke, next to him is Lemorte with the short black hair.

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Dsc05010
Back to top Go down
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 am

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Abando10

All of the characters in Abandoned Destinies I made.

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Teroke10

Here is the main character Teroke done all in photoshop to be put into a graphic novel me and my friend Evan were working on in 2008 but didn't get around to finish.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 am

WOW! Remnant, thoes drawings are pretty epic! Fancy doing some concept art for me, which I'll chuck into mah games? Very Happy.

I like the clothing styles you have given the chars, how did you come up with them?
Back to top Go down
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

My friend Evan is the real mastermind behind these pictures, I can't take the credit really. I just came up with all the concepts like the characters and the clothes.

Me and my friend in grade 10 way back when we were 15 and now I am 21 we decided we'd create a story and he'd illustrate and I'd come up with the story and concepts.

Abandoned Destinies. I still have all the drawing and chapters on my PC, I doubt I'll ever get back to writing it cause I lost interest.

Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Well if you ever fancy turning these into 3D characters just let me know Very Happy. I'm looking for people to create some concept art for me, as I'd say I'm only average at drawing and havn't actually done it for quite a few years.. Mainly to get my creative juices flowing and I really like what you've done there. Do you possibly like drawing Mech characters? I'm only asking this as next year for Uni, its basically my year long project where I pretty much create my own whole game. Obviously it wont be that lengthy because I'm a one man team but I was going for a close future Sci-Fi esk theme and my main character will be a mech.. I've even started to think about how the story will begin etc. But my mind can only go so far when thinking of design ideas heh, so help would be welcome really. Even if it were just a brief sketch of an idea that would be a start, if your feeling upto it.. If not then dw, just an idea anyway Very Happy.

Edit: Your self portrait reminded me of Shaun Hastings from Assassins Creed

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Shaun-hastings

Smile
Back to top Go down
vladzote

vladzote

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:08 am

very cool.i like drawing asweal and i wish i can oneday draw as good as you guis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA   Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing Of Myself in a Zombie Crisis HAHA
Page 1 of 1