Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Some good old games! And some good new!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

Some good old games! And some good new! Empty
PostSubject: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:53 am

Well i came up with idea to host some smaller but funny games like:

Doom (who didnt play this he doesnt know what FPS is all about Razz)
Minecraft (funny sandbox game with big pixels XD)
Some older RTS games like Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3

So people interested post below and if right amount is up for it ill setup pirate servers for stuff named above (once i remember some more ill add to list)
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:47 am

what about wolfteam ? u know it ? Laughing
that's some kick ass game !!
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:52 am

Heroes of might and magic III !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

unreal tournament
Diablo 2
Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:54 am

Diablo 2... hmm i never finished it... k ill make topic about it or poll for voting... We could pirate it also >.> !!! PIRACY FTW!! D:
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:06 am

Hey, but what about HoMM? :S We could make a guild tournament and winner gets gold or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:31 am

Diablo 2! Would def. vote for that Very Happy. Civ 5 is also pretty fun for private lan gaming, the games can last pretty long about 7 hours upwards in some cases.. Ill try and think of more!
Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:02 am

EM LOL? HOMM? u nuts? that lasts for days to finish 1 game... I dont even know why they implemented multiplayer in that... Someone goes afk and u can go jump out of window or leave game... K im making poll for diablo 2 or better yet post other stuff and ill make poll for all those and winner gets to get played lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:34 am

thatswhy you must play S or M size maps and in like 1v1 tournament mode, and it can easily last for week or so. Razz
Well, i played Diablo 2 a REALLY long time ago, and i dont even remmember how exactly it was played, but i could download it today and give it a try. As much as i remmember that game was pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:41 am

It would be one of the best choices tbh as you can have 8 players per game and I dnt think as many as that will download/buy it to play it together! I would also suggest playing it on Hardcore difficulty as it gets alot more intence playing it knowing that if you die once thats it, your character is gone forever. Plus there's a slight increase on drops of uniques etc., but for all you new to the game I wouldn't suggest doing it Razz. If anyones into FPS we could always play something like Left 4 Dead 1/2 or Modern Warfare.... Just more suggestions Very Happy

Edit: and who could forget the cow level to grind on Cool

Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

haah, 1 death and thats it is kinda self defeating in a "lets have fun game".

But D2 has drop out drop in difficulty lvl adjustments. So more ppl join the harder they get on the fly. Good game for us I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good old games! And some good new!   Some good old games! And some good new! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some good old games! And some good new!
Page 1 of 1