Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
norse

norse

Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat Empty
PostSubject: Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat   Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 am

1.) I guess i will start at guild chat, this is a place where the whole guild can talk among them self , help one another and just a have good time with guild, To say our own private sanctum.. When guildies decide this is a place to take out there anger on one another it takes the fun out of G/chat and makes us look real bad , like a bunch of assholes to put it correctly and to be honest who wants to hang out with a bunch of assholes....As for bashing or badmouthing the Guild Master this is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in any way, (IF u have problem whisper) this is a boot from guild NO Exceptions.. FOR U WHO NEED REASON(This Shows u have no respect for me and also shows the whole guild , looks very bad as if GOA is a bunch of loud mouth fools.. and for One I don't want to have this kind of rep........)

2.) Guild Events/Raids, This is a tough one because we all group up and some of us have played together allot and others haven't. I see people not taking the time to help people learn u all are alway in such a hurry how could new guy learn anything , and then when they fail u want to boot them or start calling them names. Last time i looked we were a guild so for u who are confused i will define the WORD GUILD.......

GUILD: a clan or a guild is a group of players that play online games together, A organization that combined the qualities of a union, A association of people with similar interests, A group of people who gather together...

So Please Take This To Hart.........................GOA has the potential to be one of the most powerful guilds on this server so lets all work together and take this to the next level..........
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat   Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 am

May I suggest, Norse, If your writing general rules of thumb about the guild, get the post stickied and lock the thread to keep it tidy... this includes deleting my post Wink . But for 1) ya totally agree.. I witnessed my first guild argument the other day and as a newish member (about 5 months..), I didnt really know what to say.. it felt abit awkward. But yeh whispering is a very good idea.. or if its a group of you and you really cannot hold the abuse in, party up and yell at each other there, not in the guild chat Razz .

As for point 2) this is also very true. I started a whole new class for me when I moved to this server, so I may need some tips and pointers for the higher lvl raids.. as I'm sure there are lots of things that can go wrong, plus the fact that I've never been there myself as I used to play on the original W.o.W many years ago Smile . I, for one, would be happy to explain things to lowbies and help them out etc.

Good idea Norse, starting this thread. I hope it continues or gets added to a general rules list, as I'm sure all guilds need them really.
Back to top Go down

Have good behavior in guild events/raids and Gchat
Page 1 of 1