Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Talent Tree Builds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naidea

Naidea

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:57 am

One of the things that really bothers me is when the server updates and resets the Talent trees. I've looked a hundred talent trees and it's always great to find one that really works! I think it would be great if we could all post our favorite Talent Tree builds, or links to builds for some of the people in the Guild that don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to allocating their Talent points.

Another thing I think would be nice is if someone who is more knowledgeable than I am about it could post talent builds for pets? (if there is such a thing...) We have some hunters in the guild that could likely benefit from that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Arranell
Paradoxius

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I'll get some Talent tree posts asap
Back to top Go down
Tofux

Tofux

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Oh, it would be cool if someone could show me some Frost DK tanking spec because I can't manage to make it perfect yet and I don't want to waste all my gold doing respecs every second lol
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:29 pm

for rogues : just visit roguerogue.com it has alot of good specs that would help alot
i wanted to post my own specs but its hard to understand them(stats,rotation,macros etc..)
so for starters i recommend a decent common spec u find on the web but make sure u know how the spec works.
Another good source for common specs would be http://www.wowrogue.org/
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:47 am

Or you could just visit privatearmory.... Im almost sure that there al;ready was a topic about specs or atleast about WPA. AND which is thing i actually wanted to say - you CAN'T COPY someones spec. Thats just dumb... You have to make your own spec based on your experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talent Tree Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree Builds   Talent Tree Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Tree Builds
Page 1 of 1