Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Hunter lvl 80 talent build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal

Surreal

Hunter lvl 80 talent build Empty
PostSubject: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

I use this at lvl 80, i wouldn't suggest it for people while lvling. Happy hunting!
0/16/55
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Surreal wrote:
I use this at lvl 80, i wouldn't suggest it for people while lvling. Happy hunting!
0/16/55
Personally i like 0/20/51 better
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Paradoxius wrote:
Personally i like 0/20/51 better
One thing is the attack power bonus of Hunter's mark seems to be broken, its hard to test but there are a few people on the spermik forum reporting it.
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm

could you post a tactic for lvling surr, as i havent lvled a huntard much b4 and am thinking of it, so at lvl 11 what do i spec and when do i change from that spec? sorry if its alotta work im kinda curious tho whats best for lvling blah blah, any advice you can give thx <3
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

dotty wrote:
could you post a tactic for lvling surr, as i havent lvled a huntard much b4 and am thinking of it, so at lvl 11 what do i spec and when do i change from that spec? sorry if its alotta work im kinda curious tho whats best for lvling blah blah, any advice you can give thx <3
I always lvld them as Marksmen, for pvp and fast poping dps at lower lvls until 70 then went into survive where then even faster poping dps and better ap and crit and the sorts
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Dont know the lvls but I did survival then when I was able to get explosive shot, I retalented into survival on my few hunters I did.
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 am

cool thx guys...OMG theres no gnome hunters! Goddamnit...hmm mabbe a dwarfie?
Back to top Go down
Ireella
Admin
Ireella

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 am

dotty wrote:
Or, you could pick a good looking race for a change
Back to top Go down
https://goaz.forumotion.com
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Ireella wrote:
dotty wrote:
Or, you could pick a good looking race for a change

zomg midgetism!! unbelievable from a cloven hooved blue goat secks lover!! meh aint u seen gnomie eyes? they are huuuge and like umm adorable!
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Hunter lvling build (BM)   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm lazy and i let my pet do all the work while lvling, he was a bear, worm at 60+. I went beast mastery all the way and although it has lower dps, there is almost nothing you can't solo and you can go afk while he kills a few guys. Taking on 3+ people is hard though, i'd stick to 1vs1. I'll post a build for Beast mastery and one for a Tanking pet in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Lvling builds for hunters   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 pm

53/15/3 for a BM lvling build and
this pet talent spec for the tanking pet that goes with it
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Surreal wrote:
I'm lazy and i let my pet do all the work while lvling, he was a bear, worm at 60+. I went beast mastery all the way and although it has lower dps, there is almost nothing you can't solo and you can go afk while he kills a few guys. Taking on 3+ people is hard though, i'd stick to 1vs1. I'll post a build for Beast mastery and one for a Tanking pet in a few minutes

meh, wondering if hunter is just too close to lock in alotta ways..they always looked like a fun class tho, at least u can chose what pet u want...i lvled a hunter once but was really rubbish at her Smile mabbe ill try again, ill follow petopia rigorously Smile
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:36 am

Can you imagin the bow a gnome would use? what like 12" tall? It would shoot about 5 feet.

OMG surreal I remember seeing you campin your azz in Wintergarde for hours and hours :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter lvl 80 talent build   Hunter lvl 80 talent build Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter lvl 80 talent build
Page 1 of 1