Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Hunters PvE build by Ego.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Egotheist

Egotheist

Hunters PvE build by Ego. Empty
PostSubject: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Noticed that some people have posted theyr PvE and PvP builds, and i decided to do the same, after i resspeced both of my specs tonight, with making just a slight changes.
My DPSing build isn`t too original - 7/64/0. Some of talents are made towards increasing pets damage, which consists almost half or atleast one third of my total DPS. Since im too lazy to look for a talent calculator, ill just post all of my talents here:
BM:
Improved Aspect of the Hawk - 5 points,
Focused Fire - 2 points.
MM:
Lethal Shots - 5 points,
Careful Aim - 3 points; Improved Hunters Mark - 3 points; Mortal Shots - 5 points,
Go for the Throat - 2 points; Improved Arcane Shot - 3 points; Aimed Shot - 1 point,
Improved Stings - 3 points; Efficency - 5 points,
Readiness - 1 point; Barrage - 3 points,
Combat Experience - 2 points; Ranged Weapon Specialization - 3 points,
Piercing Shots - 3 points; Trueshot Aura - 1 point; Improved Barrage - 3 points,
Master Marksman - 5 points,
Wild Quiver - 3 points; Silencing Shot - 1 point; Improved Steady Shot - 3 points,
Marked for Death - 5 points,
Chimera Shot - 1 point.

The problem is that some of talents are bugged or atleast partially bugged, for example Improved Hunters mark doesnt seem to improve mark itself, but atleast it costs 0 mana as it should. And i find crossing into BM better for DPS than crossing into survival, because one of talents increasing DPS dramaticly - Improved Tracking, is bugged fully. Also i have to mention that im using ferocity pet - wolf as my marksman pet because of its skill "Furious howl" and ferocity talent - Call of the Wild, which is best to stack with rapid fire, increasing both - attack power and speed for although a short duration, but still some time.
Also wanted to explain the reasons why i don`t have Rapid Killing or Rapid Recuperation: although mana increase with RF, which is being given from RR would be nice, in raids i always blast my rapid fire at start, since i want to stack it with pets buff skills, which i also use on start, so i can use them more then just once in time of raid, ergo i have full mana, when im using my rapid fire first, and possibly second time aswell. Everything depends on raid group aswell offcourse, for example in some OS25s i don`t even have to activate Aspect of Viper even once, because i have GBoW on me and/or Mana Springs Totem somewhere close to me.
About RK: I always try to concentrate on single target, ergo i almost never do the killing blow to lava elementals in OS for example, so i dont really get that 20% damage increase, which actually would be nice. I actually recommend this talent for HCs or players who can manage to killshot the lava blazes, and about other part of this talent - decrease of RF cooldown - its useless, because you have Readiness, dont you? And i think you could replace my Improved Hunters Mark with RR, cause the first one is almost useless, but since im used to having "free" mark, im staying with it. This is about everything on my PvE spec, going to make a new topic about my PvP spec tonight aswell.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am

Pretty sweet build there Very Happy , yours seems to be quite similar to the one I'm following which is Here 7/57/7. It gives me nice dps.. just hoping on better gear now lol. I'm unsure which are bugged and which are not so some advice may come in handy Wink .
Back to top Go down
Ulverian

Ulverian

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 am

so if u use 7/57/7.. u probably use "Improved Tracking" in SV... asap i know that is buged...
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Holy crap Thoriggs, your avatar is giving me a head ache with all that moving. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Rofl sorry skin Razz ... thats my raiding/farming face Laughing
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 am

Erm, btw, Thorigs, whats your ingame nickname?
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 am

It is the same as on this forum ^^. I havn't been too active recently due to University work Crying or Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 am

Ah, i see. Just havent seen you online at all...
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 am

Ya, havnt really been on in the last few weeks (which I guess is when you joined!).. only to check my AH and such... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters PvE build by Ego.   Hunters PvE build by Ego. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters PvE build by Ego.
Page 1 of 1