Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

CCs Raid-A-Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolclan

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

ive done this b4 but not in a good long while (about a year at least maybe lil more) and its pretty simple. every single day, not sure starting when just yet, im going to lead a raid to a different raid instance. i'll start with all the classic raids (mc/bwl/zg/aq20/aq40) in no particular order, it'll just be whichever im in the mood for that day (more or less, i may ask opinion of ppl in the raid or i might not). the only level restriction will be whatever lvl the raid is, so for the classic raids lvl 60+. then after we do all of them it'll be tbc raids (za/gruul/bt/tk/ssc/hyjal/kara/mags/swp), again only lvl restriction will be raid lvl 70+ in this case. for the wotlk raids, i probably wont bother with them (may change depending on guild feedback on the matter) since most ppl do them as fast as their IDs expire.

now, as for the # of ppl needed for each one, classic raids are 40 man raids (can be 5mand with 5 good lvl 80s usually) and i will shoot for as many guildies as i can get then possibly open it up for pugs depending on guild feedback. tbc raids are 25man raids (usually 10 80s can do them) and same applies, as many guildies that want to join first then possible pug ppl to fill out the ranks.

also, as i have a lot of stuff going on IRL sometimes (kids/fiancee/work/etc...) it might not neccessarily be one every day, might end up being a day or two gap between them in some cases, and in those cases should they arrive i will either try to make arrangements for a different guild officer to lead the raid for that day or we can just wait till whatever prevented me from leading it to go away.

if you have any questions or comments about this, please post them so that i can know what ya'll think about this and if its even worth doing anymore, or how often its worth doing
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Had a fun BWL raid. Too bad trying Leroooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! aftterwards we found that thats still bugged.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 pm

yes, the bwl raid was a resounding success except for the small matter of most guildies blew it off, anyway it wasnt actually the start of my raid-a-day event, just a teaser/trial for it..........given the limited approval/responses of the guild to that first one im rather not sure if it would even be worth the hassle of continuing this event as planned......
Back to top Go down
coolclan

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

well, ended up doing a few more and guild activeness has varied considerably, but anyway, the ones we've now done so far has been AQ20, ZG, world dragon in duskwood, doom lord kazzak in outlands and bwl which was the first though most guildies blew that one off. anyway, thats it for now i'll update this again after we do a few more, think MC or AQ40 will be next or possibly the other 3 world raid boss dragons
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm

yeah, this ZG one had I think every guildie online join. even someone asked his buddy to join that was in another guild.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:46 am

i have no problem with us having "honored guests" with us during these events as long as pretty much the entire guild is in it first. and for today, this is your chance to help decide what we do, either 2 world dragons in kalimdor (ashenvale and feralas ones) or MC (molten core)
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm for MC.

That way, we can have everyone make sure their lower chars have the flight points close to those world dragons.
I'll leave it to CC to tell you guys what ones and such.

I'd love to re do doom lord kazzak since I missed that one.

Also, can we toss in a few more things...

Doom walker in outlands

I forget the name, but the giant mech that walks around Hellfire. We've all been stepped on him before. hes not hard, but we should swing by and wtfpwn his asz on the way to somewhere.

Anachronos - Tanaris
Back to top Go down
coolclan

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

hehe, skinrot, anachronos is a quest giver once you get rep with cenarion circle and he is for the brood of nozdormu (the t2.5 quests, t1.5 quests, an various other quests)
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Well did MC tonight. Tons of guildies and even someone joined cause the raids we do.
Back to top Go down
Thoriggs

Thoriggs

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Ah %&*$ I missed MC Sad. What time do these raids happen roughly? I never see a notice on the forums...
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 pm

All times of the day. Its hit or miss.

Tommorrow is BWL or AQ40 I think.
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Yup, it was bwl.

Lotta ppl liked it. We'll do it again in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCs Raid-A-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCs Raid-A-Day   CCs Raid-A-Day Empty

Back to top Go down

CCs Raid-A-Day
Page 1 of 1