Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

CC's Naxxramas Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coolclan

CC's Naxxramas Raid Empty
PostSubject: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

ok, i started a naxx raid tonight, we cleared spider quarter and construct quarter, and something that happened in construct directly lead to the shaman vygandas quitting guild (he was a dumbass and kept using thunderstorm after being asked not to then he caused thaddius to get stuck in a wall so we got no loot after killing him). anyway, here is the list of ppl that were there and have reserved spots for tomorrows continuation (tomorrow being saturday round 0000 server time or 6pm CST, 7pm EST)

myself (noob tank) warrior
skinrot (yosaho)(yoyo) droood
tuff droood
paco paladin
paradoxius paladin
andricksgoat (goatboy) death knight
tritan (nab dk) death knight
dungga (bigger nab lock then spin) warlock
and since no other guildie would join us (ya'll fuckers) our honored guest on this raid draeck (nab shammy) shaman

vygandas was in but as he decided to just abandon us and quit guild fuck him

anyway, on with the important info, i am currently looking for 1 person to replace vygandas and 1 or 2 ppl as alternates if any of the main ppl cannot make it, para has already said that he may or may not be able to continue tomorrow.........now, as for the alternates, thats what you are, an ALTERNATE, if one of the main ppl come on, you would be expected to give them their slot back asap (provided we are not in a boss encounter at said time as they come back on) and it would be completely between you and them as to whether they let you stay longer or wanted their slot back immediately. also, i do not wish to have more then 2 of any class regardless of spec, which is why i listed everybodys class above. if you are interested in either the open slot or as one of the alternate slots, either reply to this post on here or send me a mail in game. if i have not heard from anybody before we start tomorrow afternoon/night then i will be forced to get another "honored guest" into what was supposed to be a GOA raid
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:43 am

Saturday is my night to take the family out shopping, out to eat etc. I'm normally online from early AM to about 5ish at night (EST). Can someone take the alt role and fill in for me until I get back. Good chance you might do all thats left too.

I'm on druid doing AEO dps and healing. So a char that can fill in for that role please. I know most healers dont do aoe damage but if we can't get another tree/boom then think on that before you offer please. also if Para's alt can fill in for healer part, you only have to aoe dps.
Back to top Go down
Juniorknight

Juniorknight

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Manu pick One my DK or war you decide Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/juniorthy123456
Andrick

Andrick

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 am

i w8ed for the raid last night till 2:20 realm time (btw server is in same time zone as me) but nothing... so i just left my DK at SW to level some wep skill.

when i woke up this morning saw CC's msg on MSN. if that was for the naxx raid...sry

if a naxx raid will start every time at 3:00 AM realm (MY time) then you can just put me out of them, i'm not gonna stay up till 6am doing naxx...
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

aint been tryin to start em that late andrick just workd out that way, that was when most of the ppl were finally on an ready to start, tryin to keep mainly the same group and not get tons of diff ppl involved
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Diff ppl isn't it, its those damn IDs that bugger up that is the pita
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC's Naxxramas Raid   CC's Naxxramas Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

CC's Naxxramas Raid
Page 1 of 1