Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Raid tip and tricks

Go down 
+4
coolclan
Imrooniel
Ireella
norse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
norse

norse

Raid tip and tricks Empty
PostSubject: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 am

I think there is a lot of confusion in each person's job/place in groups....
this should be a place we can all share our thoughts and feeling about
what will make us all better raiders.........
This Is Not A Place To single Out Others..........
Back to top Go down
Ireella
Admin
Ireella

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 am

Well, there arent any real raids atm, and for the dungeon, its just knowing them. If you know where you'll aggro mobs, you can prevent it from happening etc. I'm still hoping naxx will be out soon, then we can do a REAL guild raid. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://goaz.forumotion.com
Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 am

I got one, quite usefull - if there is something happening on the floor that you're standing at... GTFO of there!. Thx. >.>
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

theres plenty of "real" raids ree, u cant zerg through bt or hyjal or most of ssc, so for getting use to the types of tactics needed on raids those are good places to do first. as far as jobs i only really know the tanks job and its really easy, dont lose agro and cuss at the stupid dps who go overboard and steal it b/c they not doin their job either
Back to top Go down
Saladin

Saladin

PostSubject: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:28 am

I am with CC about his opinion doing lower raids is like practice also its not easy to do it so we get used to naxx when its opened.. and good that duel spec works now we can duel jobs in raids if needed
the best thing is we plane our roles before we starts and thats easy
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm

ye i must say i agree too, the tacs that u learn from TBC raids are kinda valid later in naxx too, as roo says, if the floor below u starts glowing move ur arse(hmm nice toon name Wink )

so if someone wanna create a tacs thread its a good idea (as long as its not me), i would say me but my tacs consist of "stand still and dps-if someone yells at me i move" failing that its "stand still and dps, failing that scream for rez " Smile
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm

abd damnit sala whos thatin ur avatar? if u say richard the lionheart imma scream -.-
Back to top Go down
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm

dotty wrote:
abd damnit sala whos thatin ur avatar? if u say richard the lionheart imma scream -.-

Haha, what if it is Richard the Lionheart Razz? meh...
shouldn't raid tips and tricks be under raid/event anyways? :3
Back to top Go down
dotty

dotty

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Paradoxius wrote:
dotty wrote:

good point para! can i rape and slap ree first or do u wanna? Razz Razz cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Calord

Calord

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

dotty wrote:
Paradoxius wrote:
dotty wrote:

good point para! can i rape and slap ree first or do u wanna? Razz Razz cheers Basketball

i want to slap ree first, that no good tree burner, just look at the banner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid tip and tricks   Raid tip and tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid tip and tricks
Page 1 of 1