Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Future of the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnoum

Gnoum

Future of the guild Empty
PostSubject: Future of the guild   Future of the guild EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 am

So as the server population reduced greatly our guild has gone pretty inactive.
There's few of us who still want to play but it's really hard when there's 1-2 ppl online in the guild.
I've seen that few guilds ingame can still manage to make a guild raid and have a few more ppl online though.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Andrick

Andrick

PostSubject: Re: Future of the guild   Future of the guild EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

well for starters...i did some cleaning. kicked about 30+ppl and all of those were 3+months away, but i didn't kick all, just those that eather i never saw online, weren't familiar with them or had no guild/officer note.

also gave some promotions...you're among them btw (view the promotion section of the forum)

and there isn't a lot to be done, we need more active ppl, we need someone who can bring in more active players from other guild (cause new players just don't come to the server anymore)

Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Future of the guild   Future of the guild EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Spermik is to far behind and very slooooooooooooooooooow when progress is needed... Im playing Cata on some servers and other games since i dont intend to waste time... Ill be back if and when they finish ulduar but i dont see any way it will happen before new year and as im going to college next year and mists of pandaria will release then i might even go on retail. I love spermik, love players, everything is nice but this is just not worth anymore... Thats probably whats in minds of other people that left too...

As a side note i think someone was talking about GMs not letting anyone become gm and help script and now other programers left server aswell some time ago...

IF this server gets a life again ill be back with it, for now im off...
Back to top Go down
Andrick

Andrick

PostSubject: Re: Future of the guild   Future of the guild EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 am

well they opened EoE 25 and that's ''breaking the rules'' of spermik that THEY made. 25man is easy lev 226 items and they skiped the 219 items. By that it looks to me they are desperate to get players back. Now they even opened a Cata server...TWO even...

i still come online once-twice/day, do transmutes, maybe a daily or 2 and that's it. BG's are pointless and not even to mention raids...

it's sad really. once a great server went to shit...
Back to top Go down
Linktoheaven

Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Future of the guild   Future of the guild EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 am

it went to shit on their own fault for not getting scripters to finish stuff faster... i dont know how much money they had but molten #1 wotlk server pay's people to do that stuff... even without paying they didnt accept anyone's help...

Well like i said if they do something with cata and find people to work on server and make it progress faster ill be more then happy to go back to it... tho i dont play wow that much in past few months... LoL and other single player stuff is taking my time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the guild   Future of the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of the guild
Page 1 of 1