Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Making the guild beter (suggestions)

Go down 
+2
lavaboy
skinrot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skinrot

skinrot

Making the guild beter (suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

Norse asked me to post this.

What do all of you think can be implemented to make the guild beter.

If its (just say) Guild Events. Please supply ideas and also if you would run them. Its easy to say "lets have guild events or guild raids". but had to get all of you guys in game and ready to do them.

one thing I'm thinking about is CC raid a day. thats great. But don't restrict to just those kind of things. Think of "structure", "events", pvp, pve, etc etc. Hairball ideas are welcome.
Back to top Go down
lavaboy

PostSubject: Event   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

For those who haven't seen it, I will be hosting/running an event soon (within 2 weeks), check it out it is posted in the event part of the forum. I just want to check so that there is interest in the event before I run it Smile

/Ladder
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm

heres some useful stuff we could do :
Basically we need to find a way to get more ppl into the guild and then find a way to keep them in :

Promos :
we need to assign atleast 2 officers to watch the promos and keep updating it all the time ( cuz most ppl just hate it when they dont get promoted
as the guild rules say they should). i'm just saying everybody likes an organized guild and that's a very important matter when it comes to that.

Advertising :
we should definitely do those events u mentioned and record them/take SSs and post them on spermik's forum .. i see alota active guilds there and we should be too.
i can help in that matter cuz lately all i'm doing beside studying is checking the forum xD.

pvp events :
Now about the events .. if u havent notice we have many good pvp players and we could alota great pvp events (like ego's arena event) the only thing
different this time is that we're gonna record and post everything! .. alota ppl love pvp and that might convince them to join.

An idea for surreal :
You could give every officer a role/job to do (promos updater , raid leader , event leader etc..)
and then we will check if theyre doing their job or not etc ...

Donating :
i'm still not sure what we can do about it ( i mean i dont like having a strict rule that forces everyone to donate gold ) but we definitely need to find
a way to get more gold into the vault .
maybe everyone that donates gets gps (guild points lol ) and when the player reaches a certain amount of gps
he/she could be promoted or something .. ( just a way to encourage ppl to donate).

Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 am

tons of good ideas guys. Keep em coming.

About the dontating money. Yeah, I hate that subject, always have. But I think last I looked we had 10K in the GV. not sure how much you want in there :-D

But it can go towards buying PRIZES for stuff we do. We used to have it for free repairs for lowbie and even all, but we had abusing that. We would see the same ppl in there, repairing 30 times in a row. Just to get everything repaired and keep it under the cap.

EDIT...
Just had a thought, but when we do a raid and we pick up 1-2 ppl. At the end (well if it was a good one) we should spam "thanks for joining a Guardians of Azeroth lead raid". Or something like that. Advertising to the ppl we just helped get gear helps a lot. cat cat
Back to top Go down
safiso

safiso

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 am

skinrot wrote:

About the dontating money. Yeah, I hate that subject, always have. But I think last I looked we had 10K in the GV. not sure how much you want in there :-D

i didnt know we had that much Shocked .. but anyway , getting more wont harm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calord

Calord

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

safiso wrote:
skinrot wrote:

i didnt know we had that much Shocked .. but anyway , getting more wont harm Very Happy

I thought putting gold into the guild vault was purely my job xD
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, since its such a hard job, putting gold into GV i could make it more easier for you. Since GVs doors are so heavy, ill get you rid of opening and closing em - just put the gold into my fault, its almost twice as small as GV. =3
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm

haha, ok. what a guy eh. Shocked

Give me the keys to your bank and I'll make a few transactions!
Back to top Go down
Paco

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm

1. have active raid leaders that dont have RL issues to deal with constantly and rage after 1-2 wipes.
2. Raid the 10 mans and stuff for us to gear up then try the hard stuff like naxx25.
3. Have prescheduled raids for 6-7 days in advance.
4. Have respect for eachother.
5. make requirements for the graids.
6. Have the people know what there doing. if they dont theres this GREAT video making thing called Tankspots (found on there website tankspot.com or on youtube.)
7. People use common knowledge
8. Constantly recruit new members.
-Paco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the guild beter (suggestions)   Making the guild beter (suggestions) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making the guild beter (suggestions)
Page 1 of 1