Guardians of Azeroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Guild Event (Raid a Town).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skinrot

skinrot

Guild Event (Raid a Town). Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Guys, can you come up with a list of fairly easy to get to Horde towns (not main cities like UC, Org, etc).

I want to come up with a list that we can get to. Like <58, 58+, 68+ (so we can get the most ppl in depending on whos on)

I need help with the towns/outposts etc. Most likely quest hubs so we can F with the horde the most :-)
I wanna get us a name, even if it is "you GoA As.Holes" lol!

Pre Outlands
1. <<forget name>> (Dustwallow Marsh) <<mage can Teleport us to Theremore Isle>>

Like for first one in Outlands is
1. Thrallmar (Hellfire)
2. ????? (Zangamarsh)
3. Garadar (Nagrand)
4. Thunderlord Stronghold (Blades Edge)

North Rend
1. Warsong Hold (B Tundra) <maybe too hard>???
2. Vengeance Landing (Howling Fjord) <maybe too hard again>??
3. Agmar's Hammer (DB)
4. Venomspite (DB)
5. Conquest Hold, Camp Oneqwah (Grizzly Hills)
Back to top Go down
Egotheist

Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 am

Ashenvale, Gadgetzan and dont forget my favourite - BB and Mosh blahblahblahb fortress in STV.
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Those are good ideas. I was thinking just horde areas, not neutral, since I wanted all vendors, guards, players to DIE there.

But we can always do the neutral areas too, just have to watch the bad rep you get in some.

OH, STV, I forgot about their flight point. Taking out that base camp would be cool too. I think CC calord and I held that for like 30 min one day. Lotta ticked off hordes then.

If anyone else has ideas for stuff, please post a topic about it.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

heres how we do the crossroads for maximum piss off the horde mode, we get about 20 lvl 30-40 guys, an about 10 80s, the 80s stay stealthed just inside the gates to the town while the lowbies kill everything, then as soon as any high lvl horde shows up they get ganggankd comin in the gate while they watch the lowbies pwn all their lowbie buddies
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:15 pm

o yea, an when they organize an actual group to come stop us, we simply go do the same thing to splintertree post in ashenvale
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

DING rogue 80, that works. or boom/tree as cat invis.
Back to top Go down
alexmx

alexmx

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:07 pm

there are many ways to be invisible as any char Smile
not just rogue or druids
all night elfs can stealth, and other 80's that can't stealth from any spel they can just hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Raid a Town).   Guild Event (Raid a Town). Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Event (Raid a Town).
Page 1 of 1